Friday, July 15, 2011

Big day!

Big day!

BIG BIG day!!!

Im being offered psychology course
at UPSI,
Tanjung Malim,Perak today!
which is my 3rd choice!

Although i prefer UKM as it located at KL,
BUT
UPSI is only 1 hour far away from KL!

Some more,
im going there togather with Jane and Pei Hua,
which get education course,
and Jin Feng which is same course with me!

YAHOO!!

Not everyone is as lucky as me..

Vivian : Multimedia Technology at UMS
Pei Yan :  Maths and Graphic at UMS
Shekinah : perladangan or pertenakan at Kelantan
Jie Ning : Sains Persekitaran at UKM
Kwong Hui: reject USM Kelantan of Bio Process,finally get Medic at Sabah
Sook Yun: Marine Science but she is heading to AIMST for Biotechnology
Jian yik: din get offer but going to NILAI for Biotechnology
then Kok Siong..
he reject USM Kelantan for pertuturan,
but now,
he get Computer Technology at Sarawak..
Pening...

Well,good luck and congatulation to everyone!
Hopefully you all have bright future!

Psychology UPSI,
I'm coming~

thanks The Secret for the ways of creating our own ways,
mastering our own life!

and thanks everyone who is always supporting me
my family,my friends..
i LOVE u all~
and i will miss you all~
^^

No comments:

Post a Comment