Thursday, July 28, 2011

Preparation to enter UPSI (together with my grandma):

 body check

1. .x-ray
i get my first x-ray~
amazing~
my clear lungs,heart,ribs~
at the beginning,
im a bit scare of x-ray.
when i think that the rays will kill my cells,
im so scared..
but finally,
im just have to take off my bra,
change the cloth,
tie up my hair,
positon my body with a metal plate in front under the guidences.
When a button is presssed,
DONE~
so fast, so easy..
when i change cloth in a small room,
suddenly an uncle rushed inside.
Luckily i hide behind the small door,
he din see my body without bra.. --..

2. urine test
Ee...
its a bit shame because the worker is a man..
well,
just collect my urine in a bottle at the toilet,
put the sample at a small 'window' there,
and wait for him
(but i din listen to him properly n leave it as i put the sample there..) 
then he asked me to open then cover of the bottle,
he put a paper inside the sample,
and i clean the bottle.
that's it..

3. i thought its blood test,so scared..
but luckily..
i go to Room 11,
having my vision test,including rabun warna.
they also check my height,weight,blood pressure and heartbeat.
but the nurse is a bit careless..
she forgot to test rabun warna for me..

4. see doctor
this part spend most of the time as i have to wait for the doctor
the parts before runs so fast
but that is a nice doctor~ ^^
she sign everything for me.

COMPLETE~~

it only cost $30 at goverment clinic
thanks the uncles for the guidences,
and the worker at counter to teach me what to do there.
Thanks you all

p/s: no need to empty your stomach before these test.
dun stupid like me..

No comments:

Post a Comment