Thursday, July 28, 2011

So many things pop-up in my mind recently..

Family..

Friends..

Death..

Loss..

What i should do when i loss my grandmother 1 day,
just like my mommy??
No...
So i MUST do a lot of things for you now
before its too late,
do everything that i will do for mommy.
I will do whatever my mommy should do
n wish to do for you,
if she is still alive.
That is my biggest wish

How i can stop from lossing my friends
one by one
after graduation?
after evryone enter different universities
at different corners of the earth?
Cann't..

Where i can start to get enough of family's love?
sometimes i feel that i am a poor girl,
mother passed away
father almost ignored me
i am just like anak piatu..
i did everything independently
and he just care about his new girlfriend and shen zhuo..
so,
at the end,
i even cannot call him 'dad'..
because i haven't say this word for years..
its not as easy as the drama on TV
well,
what can i say is
You miss out my life
You miss out the time when i need you most
when i firstly saman by the police
when i firstly go to the court
when i firstly take motor licence
You miss out my every 'first'
Its too late now..

Mommy
If you are still alive,
you can feel proud of your daughter,
see her enter university,
feel how she treat you well.
That is what you wish for long time,isn't it?
If you are still alive,
your daughter will have a complete family,
your daughter can get enough love..
We can discuss gossip together.
we can shopping together,
we can share evrything
EVERYTHING!
But all is just 'If '
i had dream last time,
that you still alive,
live with us..

How good if that is real..

How good if grandma won't leave me..

No comments:

Post a Comment